The "90+ Study" on AGING -- ( 60 MINUTES Part1 video ,
with a huge sample of 1,600 out of 14,000 participants and 33 years !
Dispels some common theories:
- 45 minutes of moderate exercise per day is the sweet spot (even 3 hours
per day didn't beat 45 mins).
- Two drinks per day of ANY kind of alcohol reduces risk of death.
- 1-3 cups of coffee per day was better than none !
- Anti-Oxidants & some Vitamins DON'T make a difference, including E, A, C
- Those a little over-weight outlived the underweight !
- You can have Plaques & Tangles all over your brain and NOT be demented !
- Low blood pressure leads to LESS life-expectancy than high !
and maybe causing Dementia created by micro-strokes.
- Risk of developing Dementia doubles every 5 years - starting at 65. If u
don't get it before 80 u still can get it after.